From public to private, rural to urban, TEDC members represent a wide range of economic development experience and expertise. Joining TEDC helps you--and your organization--tap into this wealth of personal and professional relationships.
- Annual conferences that connect you with economic developers from all over the state
- Educational and training opportunities with top-notch educators in their field
- TEDC's newsletter, featuring the latest in Tennessee's economic development news, policy updates and success stories
- Exclusive use of TEDC's valuable member directory
- Exclusive access to marketing opportunities on tnedc.com
The Tennessee Economic Development Council is a statewide, non-profit organization created to unite the efforts of its members in furthering industrial development in the state of Tennessee. TEDC promotes cooperation and understanding among the individual members of the council and the varied interests they represent.
To learn more about the benefits of becoming a TEDC member, contact the Tennessee Economic Development Council for more information.